Tree Planting – Grants for planting trees
With no capital cost to the owner and with additional income and incentives.
Farm diversification to woodlands
Creation of new woodland
The Poplar Tree Company …
- Grows poplar plant material for sale from its registered nurseries along with may other products.
- Offers a free site appraisal and grant application service
- Offers a unique joint venture partnership on suitable sites or a more tailered management plan for your wood
- Offers all aspects of woodland work from planting to felling
- Develops new markets to provide the greatest possible return to the landowner
- Planting Mixed Broadleaf woodlands for fuel production and high quality timber
- Design woodlands for duel use with the plan for future diversification and multiple income sources
Based in Hereford the Poplar Tree Company is helping land owners earn extra revenue by providing information on tree planting and help with farm diversification to woodlands. The Poplar Tree Company can help with site appraisal and the application of grants for planting trees. The Forestry Commission and DEFRA offer grants for planting trees that allo tree planting to be done without any capital outlay from the landowner. If you would like more information on farm diversification to woodlands or grants for planting trees please contact us on 01981 250253.